Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Puppy and the Internet

So what does a 60 pound lab mix puppy named Lily have to do with the internet you might wonder? A whole lot if she chews through the exterior cable where the internet reaches your farmette. In the middle of a phone call yesterday my phone went dead. I was talking to my Mom on her cell phone so I assumed she'd dropped the call. Ten minutes later when I went to check my email I realized my internet was out also- checked the TV- nothin there either- Darn Verizon I thought as I sat on the phone with customer service.
The next morning the technition comes out, he has to walk through a flower bed to get to my verizon box and appoligizes saying he'll try not to step on any of my flowers I tell him not to worry the dogs love that flowered and if they haven't destroyed it he won't hurt it. Two minutes later I find out why Lily has left the flowers alone, cuse she's been too busy chewing in half the verizon cable to bother with pesky flowers.
Ah puppies, gotta love em even if they do make you crazy most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment